We now stock ergonomic cycling products
- Lack of familiarization
- The saddle is too soft and riding time often exceeds 30 minutes
- Saddle shape doesn't fit the anatomy
- Ride regularly, at least once a week
- Get firmer saddle
- Get a seat bone measurement
- Try a different shape
Numbness on Genitals
Numbness often appears as a symptom of compressed nerves and/or reduced blood flow in the perineal area.
Special nerves and blood vessels in the perineal area of men are responsible for the erection. If the blood supply to these is reduced or they are compressed for any extended periods of time, this can lead to reduced sexual performance. This process is reversible, as after a long period off the bike this process is usually reversed and the usual sexual performance returns.
- Caution! The problem can become chronicle. Numbness is an alarm signal! Those who listen to their body can minimize the risks so that the positive effects of training prevail. Cycling is a fantastic heart-circulation-training and hence improves sexual performance.
To Find Us
Address – 5 Hackney Crescent, Langeberg Ridge, Durbanville
Cell – 082 802 2183
Email – Irma@irmfit.co.za
Business Hours – Monday- Friday: 9:00AM – 6:00PM
Saturday: Appointments Only
Sundays and Public Holidays: Closed